SC - Re: SC Outlands A&S Collegium

Deborah J Hammons aldyth at juno.com
Sat Jul 11 06:23:05 PDT 1998

Good gentles of the list, Greetings.

The Outlands A&S Collegium will be held in the Shire of Windkeep
(Cheyenne, Wyoming) the weekend of October 10-11, 1998.  Lady Noemi will
be the autocrat, and I have been asked to coordinate the feast.  I need
your help.

The site is Laramie County Community College.  They have a kitchen lab
with 6-8 full kitchen set ups.  What we would like to do is have 6-8
cooks each take a course/dish and prepare it on site, teaching others in
the process.  I have preliminary acceptance from two cooks within the
Outlands.  I need 4 or more cooks.  If you would like to participate,
email me privately at Aldyth at juno.com, or Aldyth at aol.com.

I would like this to be a modified "Seige Cooking" scenario.  The
ingredients will be purchased and in the kitchen, and a list for each
course will be provided to the participating cook.  You can come up with
whatever dish(s) you can with the ingredients provided.  It is the
intention of the event to provide a booklet of the recipes used for a
donation to the local group.

Crash space and cooking utensils will be provided.

Aldyth