SC - OOP & OT - The Twins!!!

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jul 12 17:18:57 PDT 1998

>> Word has it that brid's twin boys arrived safely, healthily and happily on
Friday, July 3.  Both boys weighed in in the neighborhood of 5 lbs. and
approx. 18 inches.  (5 lbs. is pretty good for twins.)

>> Mama is said to be a little battered, but fine.
>>
>>         - kat

>       Recipe and documentation for the batter, please.

Well, I don’t think I have a recipe in my Florilegium for the batter, but
for documentation on the rest of the recipe see these files:

aphrodisiacs-msg  (16K)  1/ 5/98    Medieval aphrodisiacs.
birth-control-msg (30K)  2/18/98    Period birth-control.
p-sex-msg         (54K)  3/11/94    Period thoughts on sex and sexual practices.
clothing-MN-msg   (69K)  3/26/98    Maternity and nursing garb.
pregnancy-msg     (14K)  1/22/96    Pregnancy in period. Handling it in the SCA.

:-)

And the following might be of practical use rather than just as documentation:
baby-gifts-msg    (20K)  4/13/98    Period-type and SCA-useful baby gifts.

Stefan
stefan at texas.net
(Congratulations Brid!)