SC - Herman

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jul 13 07:33:54 PDT 1998

> I'll try to remember to bring you a packet of starter when I come to
> Coronation.
>
> Bear
>
> > I would LOVE to have a "Herman". Hey, Bear! If you have a bit too much
> > starter at home I wouldn't refuse a bit at Coronation...
> >
> > Yers,
> >
> > Gunthar

I got it and I thank you. Now I just need to figure out what to do with it.
I'm thinking of trying Cariadoc's Murakkaba or maybe some good homemade
sourdough bread for the housewarming this weekend. It's sitting in the 'fridge
right now and I need to do something with it soon.

Can I use it in my bread machine? Hey, I've never been a baker but I'm trying to
learn.

Yers,

Gunthar