SC - First Feast Update

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Mon Jul 13 15:53:36 PDT 1998

At 01:19 PM 13/07/98 -0700, Maedb wrote:
>Thank you all for your encouragement on this first period weekend I'm trying
>to do! I was hoping your responses would provide me with the resolve that I
>*could* pull this off, and I wasn't disappointed! That may change when it's
>done, but what the hey!
>
>Would any of you mind taking a moment and letting me know if my preliminary
>plan sounds like it would work? (background info - for the first time in my
<snip>
>Sat. dinner: a veggie dish that I'm still trying to figure out/find
<snip>
>Am I at least on the right track?

Sounds like you are well on the right track! For the veggie dish, you could
try the spinach tart I posted to the list yesterday - you could bake it
ahead (it even freezes OK) and keep it cool. Reheat a little if you can (in
a frypan works fine) or serve cold.

Rowan
Robyn Probert
Customer Service Manager		Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager		Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Lawpoint Pty Limited			Sydney NSW  Australia