SC - re: Herman

kat kat at kagan.com
Mon Jul 13 18:44:54 PDT 1998

You're not going to believe this, but...

...I talked to my sister, and Mum still has the recipes for Herman starter and so forth.  She's going to try to find them for me sometime this week.

I'll post them to the list, if anyone wants them; or you can just email me privately for them.  Either way.

	- kat, laughing madly at the irony of the whole situation...  :-)