SC - SC: Scaring off newbies

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Fri Jul 17 16:34:11 PDT 1998

I'm a newcomer to this list (actually digest) and am not scared away by the sometimes
verbose discourse.  I find it quite enlightening.  Being a science person (engineering
degree) now a teacher.  I find the different views a great interest.  Usually when there
is some misinformation, actually caused by our cultural (educationally based) bias,
someone usually chimes in with corrections.  The base of understanding is large within
the readers of the list, and that wealth needs to be churned up for the benefit of us
all.  Thanks to ALL who have spent hours reading, cataloguing, and responding.  You have
made the list experience rich beyond compare.

Henri and Antea
http://www.hypercon.com/naturalhome