SC - SC: OT: Clothiers guild list?

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Sat Jul 18 16:11:04 PDT 1998

I've had no luck on the Rialto finding information about a mailing list server for the
clothiers guild.  Nobody has responded to this question.  Anyone out there in this
list (sca.cooks) have the list server (clothiers guild) subscribe address, if such a
beastie exists?  Please let me know, thanks in advance.