Really OT: SC - Re: Shoe size

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sat Jul 18 19:39:38 PDT 1998

Adamantius said...
>All kidding aside (and the above is rife with possibilities; the effort
>to be serious is almost superhuman), it has to do with things like how
>much torsion your wrist is used to handling, how long your forearm is,
>and how much weight you can comfortably handle, with precise, repetitive
>motions, for long periods of time. Some people prefer an 8" knife, and
>some a ten. I use a 10" knife for some jobs, and a 12" (although not a
>Dick) for others. But then I'm a fairly big guy. Please understand this
>is in no way any kind of comment on you, my lord, but my experience has
>been that ladies and smaller people generally prefer smaller knives,
>with the possible exception of ladies with Chinese cleavers, where the
>relationship seems more in inverse proportions ;  ).

I'm fairly average when it comes to body size/height and I prefer different
sized knives for different jobs (although I can say that a large dick is
something I don't care to use at anytime...sorry couldn't resist) and it has
to be sharp. The index finger of my left hand is somewhat angled from years
of chopping/slicing with a dull knife. Properly taken care of and one that
is kept honed is truly a joy to handle. <s>

Micaylah