SC - Looking for an archeology report

catherine allison cra4774 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 00:34:26 PDT 1998

Hi,

You might want to check out the National Geographic Society website. You
can order single magazines from them from over 20 years ago. The store
has a list of the magazines by month and the price. If you click on the
magazine it brings up a list of whats in that magazine.

Regards,
Alisyn of Greenbriar
Cathy Allison

>From sca-cooks-owner at bastion.globeset.com Sun Jul 12 00:05:37 1998
>To: SCA-Cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
>Subject: SC - Looking for an archeology report
>From: korrin.daardain at juno.com (Korrin S DaArdain)
>Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 02:57:29 EDT
>Sender: owner-sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG
>
>Hello to the list,
>	A gentle at a recent event told me of an archeology report on a
>10th or 11th century castle in Germany that uncovered an intact kitchen
>that had been sealed and forgotten without collapsing during a siege.
>	Does anyone know what castle this was or about the report. The
>gentle had discovered the report about 24 years ago in a library.
>
>Korrin S. DaArdain
>Kingdom of An Tir.
>Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com

SCA-Cooks".