SC - OT: Tee-Totalers

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 12:48:32 PDT 1998

I was just wondering how many of us are tee-totalers by choice or medical
necessity?
I am the DD for our household, usually wind up driving at least half of them
home after a House party.  I'm also the one who usually gets dragged out of my
warm sleeping bag at 3 a.m. at War because one of the fighters is too drunk to
sleep, and everyone else has gone to bed, and no one else will listen to his
war stories.
The other adults also often stick me with their kinter, because "you are gonna
be stuck here cooking anyway, aren't you"

Maybe I am too much of a sucker.  But I DO get to hear a lot of "No S---, I
Was There" stories first hand.