SC - FW: from brid

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Jul 21 16:13:53 PDT 1998

Greetings to all !!!
	Skylen Thorn and Jared Falcon were born 7:15 and 7:18 pm on Friday, July 3rd, in perfect health.  Thanks to modern medicinals, I made it through as well :)
	I've been on my feet every day since, without a day of "rest".  Luckily I was blessed enough to have my husband home for the first two weeks. And the boys are not half the trouble they could be.
	We all attended Darkwood Arts & Sciences on July 18th, where I missed all of the classes as well as seeing Kat.  I was smuggled the results of some of the cooking classes which were yummy (tho' someone didn't pull the the green parts off of the marigolds in the salad).
	Thanks for all the good wishes - I am sorry I can't reply to everyone in person.  But here is a picture of the latest men in my life for all to view.

ps.  Skylen is the one on the left

*brid*

<note:  same pic, please email me if you haven't seen it yet and wish to.  -kat>