SC - Re: Pennsic shin-dig

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Thu Jul 23 08:02:47 PDT 1998

Heather L. Markle wrote:

> >LYN M PARKINSON wrote:
> >
> >> Rats!  Just read all about Northpass volunteering.  Now, the question is,
> >> Northpass or AS tent?  The AS is central, which I like, as I'm so gimpy,
> >> and camp close.  Where is Northpass going to be, Chris?  Remember, not
> >> everyone has easy access to the parking lot shuttle or the dragon wagon,
> >> and it doesn't run late.
> >
> >Northpass is on the old tuchux hill.Dont have the numbered designation but can
> >get it.  We are directly across from clan O'choda  and dright next to
> >Delondres.
>
> hmmm, actually, thats not Tuchux hill, love. (What IS it about men from
> Northpass and directions??

Must be all the potables we make and consume <G>

> <joke>) Chux hill is the next hill back. Its
> land allocation number is E5, right behind the Cooper's mobil home, on the
> corner of the Low road and Sedaila's way/Hill road (yeah, WAY over by the
> highway) BUT we have a haywagon stop right at our front door <g>

True, still havent used it though.

> I'll never forget my first pennsic, as a young maid of 16, getting lost in
> the woods and coming out at chux camp. (OY!)

DO TELL!!!!!!!!!

> >> There is also water, electricity, chairs and tables, and a fire pit at
> >> the AS site.  Could we please meet there???  PLEASE???
> >
> >And Northpass has all of the above
>
> You forgot the side-by-side refrigorater <g>

The side by side is down for repairs this year. Am only bringing the single door
unit <G>

- --
SCA - Padrhaig ne Killkenny "Duine nach dtéann leis an slua"
Mundanely - Chris Peters
http://www.cyburban.com/~chatelaine The Canton of Northpass
http://www.cyburban.com/~celticbard My website (always under construction!)