SC - SC HELP! Re: Pennsic shin-dig

Kallyr at aol.com Kallyr at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 22:40:40 PDT 1998

Help, how will we know when a site is selected?  I bet most of us going to war
are beginning to feel the final prep crunch and having less time to read the
list.  The discussion of alternate sites could go on until well after some of
us leave our keyboards behind at home.

For all our sanity could we agree that:
1) it will definitely be on Tuesday the 11th at 6 PM?
2) location will be posted at AS V by tuesday noon (by someone who is sure to
have the latest word - any volunteers?)
3) Maybe a date such as July 29 when the site choice will have to be made?

~~Minna