SC - Dispersing Recipes from the List

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 18:00:48 PDT 1998

I've been asked to write a regular feature article in our Baronial newsletter
on Medieval/Renaissance cooking. This is a barony where there has been no
organized cooking for at least the last 10 years.

I'm sort of new to historial cooking, which still puts me way ahaed of most of
the rest of the barony. I've been clipping recipes off this list since late
March 1998. I have made (and enjoyed) many of them.

My question is this: May I include recipes off the list in my articles? Full
credit will be given to whoever posted the recipe on the list.

While I'm asking, what do you all recommend for begining historical cooks who
are learning from a newsletter? I know this has been discussed recently (and,
silly me, I wasn't paying attention!) so feel free to contact me privately so
as not to take up bandwidth.

Thanks!

Renata