SC - rancid meat

Margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Jul 26 17:07:04 PDT 1998

most peoplein the current midddle ages, unless they are raised eating these
would be grossed out at the idea of eating them. I eat lots of goodies that
others get grossed out at, but these gross me out[ well, except for the
oysters, bivalves of any sort give me an histamine reaction that is very
unpleasant.]
margali