Kitchen Steward (was Re: SC - My last word on Feast-o-crats)

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Mon Jul 27 10:13:07 PDT 1998

	Greetings All!
	If we agree that the term should be Kitchen Steward then let us just use
that term at every drop of the hat and every time we have announcements
printed in newsletters.  Folks we come around to the usage and if it
confuses them we can explain it.  Editors of newsletters will probably be
the first to raise eyebrows at the new term but they can be trained, they
are after all literate. . .   We do not need to make earth shaking
pronouncements to the known world at large, just start refering to
ourselves as Kitchen Stewards.  How do you think the term feast-o-crat came
into usage?
	Jumping off my box and lurking in a foxhole. . .
	Balldrich

> I have called myself that self same title for a couple of feasts, but it
> never made it to print.  I will run it up the flagpole around my
Southeast