SC - about the PALE

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 28 17:09:34 PDT 1998

Salut!
Folo just called, and he wants to concrete down this kitchen steward
thingy.  If anyone has any complaints about using kitchen steward in the
Pale, I need to know ASAP.  He wants it over an done with, since there
appear to be people who whine about whatever term is in there every month.
Not the same people, it seems to rotate.  As of now, he has cut out
"feast-o-crat" and used Kitchen Steward in its place.  IF this bothers you
please tell me, since he is still waiting on the cover art, he will make
up a pre-print both ways, and if there is a problem we will go back to
status quo.  Sorry for the rush on this, but we do TRY to get the Pale
ready on time.

Thanks in advance.

Cu respectivo,
Bogdan