OT - Typical Lochac (was SC - Feastcrats)

Balldrich BallBarian BoulderBain msca at c2i2.com
Thu Jul 30 09:44:56 PDT 1998

	General Kitchener was the commander of the British Expiditionary Force
(BEF) during WWI.  He was famous in his time for rallying large numbers of
unsuspecting Brit's to the services, to fight a war they were not trained
for against weapons that current tactics were deadly against, 55,000 dead
in one short campaign alone (one day).
	This was not a nice war with clean rules or well trained troops.  If we
had gone into Vietnam with similar training and leadership against what we
fought we probably would have had 8 to 10 times the causalities we did have
(570,00 or more rather than the about 55,000 we did have. . . very messy)
	Balldrich