SC - Change in old digests...

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Jul 30 10:25:58 PDT 1998

Good Morning,

  The old digests have been removed. This includes those up to 800.
  There is now a zip file in the directory for those people who truly
  want 'em. If they need to get them (since I don't think you can get
  them through the majordomo interface), they can ftp to:

  ftp://ftp.ansteorra.org/sca/archives/sca-cooks-digest

  The old digests are named:

  sca-cooks-000-099.zip
  sca-cooks-100-199.zip
  sca-cooks-200-299.zip