SC - Pennsic shindig

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Fri Jul 31 06:00:45 PDT 1998

geneviamoas at juno.com wrote:

> I leave Tuesday and will pick up Stefan Wednesday at the Airport. We will
> be there Wed evening. I will be in E-17 Akeru Thunder encampment. Stop by
> and try out some cranberry kvass (OOP but good)  -- Genevia

I (HOPEFULLY) will be leaving tonight at 2am. I say hopefully cause on the way
home last night my car broke down (GRRRR!!!!) Hellava way to spend my birthday
just brfore vacation and then top it off being up all night to finish 2 rope beds
for the war. I am in Northpass stop by say hi share a glass of meade. Look
forward to meeting many of you!