SC - 99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Wed Jul 1 06:28:35 PDT 1998

Micaylah wrote:

> >You wouldn't be American would you? I've heard that
> >they can't hold their
> >beer. Don't know if thats true or not. :)

HUH?!? WAITAMINNIT! HOWZAT?!? Bog Hitting me with that before my caffeine
infusion!

> >Are you referring to butterfingers, or iron stomachs?
> >
> >Tyrca
>
> ROFL
>
> Iron stomachs? Sounds like some medieval torture machine from some weird
> timeframe.

Or a bunch of texans I partied with at a "if ya dont sweat it aint chili"
competition once.

> Butterfingers, good American Chocolate bar.

Im a snickers fan myself.

> Beer girlfriend, beer. Sorry about being obtuse, its the early morning, and
> I'm experiencing the almost Christmas-type jitters I get every Canada Day.
> Can you say party!? There is nowhere in the world I would rather be than in
> Ottawa on Canada Day. Downtown with 500,000 people, imagine that.

I'll be the same way myself this saturday <G>

> I think I'll go check out how much beer this Cdn can hold.....99 bottles of
> beer on the wall...

Now then my dear Micaylah (organ music starting in background followed by a
hellish cackle of glee) Would you care to put that to the test? Are you comming
to PENNSIC this year? I just happen to be bringing a "little" beer and cordials
this year. 5-6 kegs worth. Shall we have a "alcoholic melee"?

- --
SCA - Padrhaig ne Killkenny "Duine nach dtéann leis an slua"
Mundanely - Chris Peters
http://www.cyburban.com/~chatelaine The Canton of Northpass
http://www.cyburban.com/~celticbard My website (always under construction!)