SC -Salzkammergut

WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 15:27:10 PDT 1998

Now that my employer has finally finished the Great Migration (tired doesn't
begin to describe me these days), I'll be able to fulfill a quest for the
information concerning the Hallstadt mining community's graveyard.  When I
find out more, I'll pass it on, but right now, all I know is what I said in
that post.  I'm off to look through archaeology journals for more info.
Curiosity is the earmark of a good historian, and I'm curious as all get out.
I want to know more, too.  I'll let y'all know what I find out.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother