SC - No More Sourdough Woes

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 18:23:27 PDT 1998

Great is the wisdom of Bear and UlfR!

I followed their advice and this morning created my first real loaf of
sourdough. The starter -- which I guess I'm going to have to name soon;) --
lives on my kitchen counter and is getting more attention than my cats.

Thanks so much, and thanks also to the others here on the list who sent me
encouraging words.

Bogdan, I'll be interested in the results of your barm experiments.

Renata