SC - quiet list and creamline milk

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Jul 10 10:58:13 PDT 1998

I used to buy this when I lived in virginia [from guernseys] and skim the
cream off for the coffee, and use the milk as normal, this way I got 2 fer 1
sort of. Never tried pasteurized milk for cheesemaking, but i believe it
requires an additive to counteract the heating processes changes to
milk[citric acid, IIRC]
margali