SC - No More Sourdough Woes

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Fri Jul 10 22:19:30 PDT 1998

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998 THLRenata at aol.com wrote:

> I plan to let the starter live on the counter for another week, since I
> started this project as a birthday present for a sourdough-loving friend whose
> birthday party is July 18th. After that, it will go to live a quieter life in
> the fridge, and the cats will return to their normal spoiled existance.

And, as opposed to cats, sourdough starter can be froozen for months and
then revived when needed.

/UlfR
Who reuse to comment on the size of his ego on the grounds that it
w^Hcould incriminate him.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                           parlei(at)algonet.se
http://www.algonet.se/~parlei
"Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends
are."