SC - A Chai Question

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 11 21:49:31 PDT 1998

Micaylah wrote:
> I bought some Chai from Superstore (Loblaws) by Presidents Choice. It was
> horrible. Does all Chai taste like this or was it just an inferior brand.
> Can I have a description of what it is supposed to taste like. It was so
> gross I threw it out.

The brand I buy is supposed to be mixed with an equal amount of milk and
served over ice. Or frothed with an equal amount of milk and served hot as a
"chai latte".  I haven't tried it straight, but I imagine it would be
disgustingly too strong and sweet.

There is a black tea version and a green tea version.  I much prefer the
black.  It's what I had first and liked, so the green tastes weird.

Bonne