SC - The Pennsic Shindig

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Mon Jul 13 08:14:48 PDT 1998

>Hallo, folks!
>
>Just checking in to see if  a time, date and place have ben set for our
>get-together at pennsic (as no one has let me know yet).
>
>Remember, I'm not back on the list (carpul tunnel is a bad, bad thing).
>Please let me know privately at liontamr at ptd.net  .
>

>Lookin' forward to seeing yer bright, shiny faces.......
>

>Hugs
>

>Aoife

Please reply to the whole list with the date.  I've been so swamped I
haven't been keeping up with the list, and I'm probably not the only one.

	Angeline
Lady Angeline di Aquila
email:alm4 at cornell.edu
Deputy Seneschal Dominion of Myrkfaelinn
  mka. Angie Malone       mundanely located in Ithaca, NY
http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/alm4/