SC - low calcium diet help

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 11:16:22 PDT 1998

> I have to look into the
>  natural food stores.  I have to see if there is one in my area.  Which may
>  be a problem... It's already a 15 minute drive to get to a decent (not
>  great just decent) super market.

I'll keep looking at my end for mail order alternitives Kael, the Harvest
Direct Cataloge only lists liquid alternitives to dairy, with the exception of
a parmesan cheese alternitive and a macaroni and "cheese" dinner. BUT if
you're interested, they can be contacted at :

Harvest Direct Inc.
P.O. Box 988
Knoxville TN 37901-0988
1-800-835-2867