SC - Tomato Liqueur?

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Wed Jul 15 14:58:24 PDT 1998

What does Tomato wine taste like?  I have two thoughts: tomato soup and pickled
tomatos, close on either?  What kind  of tomatos did you use?  Was it a better
cooking wine?  What else did you use?  I made onion wine, great for cooking,
wouldn't drink a full glass of it, but I had the er, ok, no balls cause I'm a
female, er, stomach, YEAH, STOMACH for at least taking a large sip and a repeat
sip.
Elisabreath