SC - First Feast Update

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Jul 15 22:30:55 PDT 1998

Maedb describes her first feast.

Here are a few possible sources of info for you:

>Sat. dinner: a veggie dish that I'm still trying to figure out/find

vegetables-msg    (78K)  1/15/97    Period vegeatbles. Recipes.
rec-leeks-msg     (17K) 11/19/97    Recipes for dishes using leeks.
mushrooms-msg     (59K)  6/23/98    Period mushrooms. Recipes.

Armored turnips seem to go over well with a lot of people, even those
who say they don't like turnips. I still don't like turnips, even in
this dish, though. Though if you are doing this over a compfire, I'm
not sure how you can do it. Perhaps it freezes well and you can warm
it on the fire.

>   - some kind of pasta thing (promises to be period)

pasta-msg         (48K)  3/17/98    Period pasta. Period referances. Recipes.

My files can be found on the web at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Hope this helps.
  Stefan li Rous