SC - Jerked Meat

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Jul 16 17:32:24 PDT 1998

Caitlin,

I just used sherry to make jerky last week. It did call for honey tho' as
well and turned out really good. If I may make a suggestion...skip the olive
oil. I also made a batch with and without the olive oil and found that the
stuff with the oil was a little greasy. And this was after I dried it for
about 15 hours and blotted on anything absorbant that I could find in my
kitchen!

Micaylah