SC - Spice cabinet-what do we stock?

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri Jul 17 12:20:29 PDT 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie

my kitchen for tourneys has the following...
balsamic vinegar
white wine vinegar
good quality olive oil
whole nutmegs and grater
cone sugar and grater
cassia (cinnamon)
ginger
whole garlic
salt
peppercorns and peppermill
a big jar of my poudre forte (contains all kinds of stuff, and is a good
general medieval seasoning. means I have to pack less!)
saffron

Fresh herbs I bring according to the recipes I plan on making...for this
weekend I have marjoram, parsley, sage, and mint.

hopes this helps...
- --Anne-Marie, who is packing for coronation as we speak