SC - walnuts.

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 09:54:44 PDT 1998

In a message dated 7/21/98 12:49:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
heilveil at students.uiuc.edu writes:

<<  If so, has anyone tried making "walnut milk," or seen recipes
 using walnuts??

 Just curious. >>

IIRC, Apicius has a few recipes which use walnuts. Andakusia and al-Baghdadi
have MANY recipes which use walnuts. And I have my own OOP recipe for sauted
chicken served with a sauce made from green pepper strips, sliced sweet onion,
walnuts and coconut milk. :-)

Ras (spelled A'aql)