SC - OT: Tee-Totalers

Alma Johnson chickengoddess at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 22 15:13:23 PDT 1998

I'm not completely non-alcoholic, as I've had, oh, 2 beers in the last 3
years, but I think that might be close enough.  My biggest problem is as
soon as I start to get tipsy ( which is pretty fast, like when I get past
the longneck of an Asahi, the only beer I drink) I will often have an
anxiety attack.  That being about the LAST way I'd prefer to spend my time,
I drink very rarely, and then usually at home with very close friends.

The very few times I successfully make it through my 1 beer limit (cheap
date, huh?) I usually have a lot of fun.  And it's a shame, as I really like
the taste.

Rhiannon Cathaoir-mor