SC - Re: To be or not to be...an allergy

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Thu Jul 23 15:22:07 PDT 1998

Philp you said...

> Please don't disagree with me, I'm aware of the problem and am merely
>describing it.

Oh okay, I was under the inpression that you advocated this type of
practise. My apologies for misunderstanding you.

 I don't like health care professionals who do this sort of
>thing, and I won't deal with them- you don't WANT to go to a doctors office
>with me and watch me grill a physician until I'm sure that he will give me
>proper and mutually agreeable treatment!!! ;-) However, as I mentioned, not
>only is this approach fairly new to the medical community, but many doctors
>have not been trained in this manner. Also, many people who have been assigned
>HMOs by their work insurance do not have the option to go to other physicians
>who might be either more competent or compatible in these respects.

Thankfully I have an excellent doctor who I have been attending for years.
My file is weird tho'. I can go for months and months and months and not see
him and then blam I will see him everyweek for a month or two (mostly
kidney). Kinda strange isn't it?

See ya
Micaylah