SC - SC HELP! Re: Pennsic shin-dig

PhlipinA at aol.com PhlipinA at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 09:00:50 PDT 1998

I should know what's going on since Lord Ras will be in my encampment. I
should also be fairly accessible to you all, and I'll be happy to pass the
word to anybody who stops and asks. I'm a chirurgeon, and I usually work the
noon to 4 PM shift at Main point- if they need me to work South Point, I'll
leave a note at Main, and I can always be raised on the radio while I'm
working. The only battle I'll be working is the Woods battle, if they have it,
and it's usually after our scheduled date. Just ask for me, they all know me
as

Phlip