SC - OT: Devil's Trumpet

Mike and Pat Luco mikel at pdq.net
Sat Jul 25 15:41:30 PDT 1998

Does anyone know if planting Devil's Trumpet in or near your herb garden is safe?  Do you think the roots would taint or transfer any toxins to the herbs?  A friend gave us a cutting of a Devil's Trumpet and its a toss up as to where to plant it.  I don't want to plant it in the gardens in the front of our house for fear that one of the neighbor's kids would get into it.

Henri and Antea
mailto:mikel at pdq.net