SC - sign-on package?

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 10:36:26 PDT 1998

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
>One of the things
> I learned on this list is to not use the word "remove." (I also learned not to
> use feastocrat but use it anyway until a period word that encompasses the
> TOTAL duties of the SCA position that carries that name is produced and
> documented. :-))

What duties does the word "cook" not include? Research and documentation?
Maybe not, but to me, that part of it is "persona" and "hobby".  When I take
on the task of purchasing, preparing and directing the serving of food--cook
covers all that. And really, the research and documentation part applies as
well, cooks have always been in the habit of hunting recipes and preserving them.

Bonne