SC - Spicing of Meats

Margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Jul 26 10:57:48 PDT 1998

I know that I have eaten the same food as my lord, he has had a bout with
food poisoning that didn't affect me at all...perhaps it is an individual
thing like the conditioning to different waters- I have never suffered from
Montezuma's revenge on any of my trips overseas, the carribean or mexico.
The only problem I have is if the food is really greasy-but that gets me at
home as well.
margali