SC - re: the FAQ

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 26 11:38:58 PDT 1998

kat wrote:

> My apologies if anyone else has already made this suggestion; I'm still about 3 digests behind...
>
> Would it be a lot of trouble if, after each section in the FAQ debunking a particular assumption, a reference to one or more *specific* sections of the Florilegium dealing with the topic were given?  i.e.:
>
> "Grmflats are not period."
>         "Actually, <discussion discussion discussion>.  For more information, check the Florilegium at www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/grmflats.msg"

This is what I meant to suggest, perhaps I wasn't clear or you just hadn't
seen it yet.  In places where the address can be a hyperlink--cool.  But
otherwise it directs the newby more precisely. Sending people to the
particular file would be more useful than sending them to the Florilegium in
general.  The list of topics and sub-lists can be confusing when you haven't
been there before.