SC - Clarification-long

Margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Jul 26 16:31:36 PDT 1998

I have enough problems with antibiotics that if the doc wants me to have
something I have never had before he makes an early appointment and I spend
several hours afterwards waiting to see if any problems develope-the first
time I had a problem with penn. it took almost 2 hours for the anaph. to
show up. Luckily I was already in the hospital for that one.
margali