SC - Award of interest

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Jul 26 20:26:00 PDT 1998

kathe1 at juno.com wrote:

> You all might like to know that yesterday, Master Adamantius received a
> Burdened Tiger, an East Kingdom award given to feast-o-crats and
> autocrats for their efforts. He received it for the Crown Tourney feast
> he ran a couple of months ago.
>
> Congrats again, Adamantius.
>
> Julleran

What Lady Julleran is not telling us is that she also was called before
Their Oriental Majesties, and was made a Companion of the Maunche, the
EK's order for excellence in the arts and sciences. In Julleran's case
the original ideal scenario for the Maunche applies, for she is a
practitioner of diverse arts: cooking is only one of her interests. I
gather that in some kingdoms an award like this is accompanied by a GoA,
but apparently not in the East, where Grants of Arms are a rather rare
bird indeed.

Anyway, my most heartfelt congratulations to Lady Julleran for many jobs
well done, in her receipt of an award that probably will bring back, in
the future, fewer screaming nightmares than mine!

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com