Kitchen Steward (was Re: SC - My last word on Feast-o-crats)

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Mon Jul 27 07:02:36 PDT 1998

> > Ras (Kitchen Steward for Silver Rhyll's Fall Event). :-)
>
> Makes sense.  I like it.  But, I think we are doing well if we can convert
> people to "cook" instead of "feastocrat".  Another term entirely is
gonna be
> hard to establish.
>
> Bonne

Salut!
If we, the cooks list, can agree that we like Kitchen Steward, it is EASY
to implement, as I have the ear of the Pale editor. I'll just tell Folo
that a vast majority of cooks agreed on such and such, and we would
appreciate it being used in the pale...  No worries eh?

HTH
Bogdan

I have called myself that self same title for a couple of feasts, but it
never made it to print.  I will run it up the flagpole around my Southeast
neck of the woods and see what kind of salutes I get.

niccolo difrancesco