SC - Re:Kitchen Steward

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Tue Jul 28 18:10:29 PDT 1998

>Dear Lady;
>	I resemble that remark after nearly 30 years of doing this!
>	Balldrich
>
>>	With the Old Farts it's harder to get rid of since it has
>> stuck in their minds and we have been Feastocrats for so long.
>
>	GRIN!

  You definately qualify as an Old Fart then => (Don't worry, it's a
compliment where I come from.  It means you get lots of pretty girls
sitting on your lap and asking advice)  ;D
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler