SC - Mulberries

catherine allison cra4774 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 21:34:34 PDT 1998

Hello,

I also do not post very often. Do not know if mulberries are period, but
I do know they are delicious. They make a wonderful cordial. They are
also good for pies and jellies. Will have to dig around for recipies.
They also make a good dye bath. Unfortunately, the mulberry trees
planted at my apartment complex are the non-bearing kind. People did not
want their cars dotted with red blotches.

Alisyn of Greenbriar (Bjornsborg)