SC - Re: Kitchener - WARNING - Humor alert.

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Fri Jul 31 19:20:59 PDT 1998

WARNING - Humor alert ahead.

On Fri, 31 Jul 1998 08:29:20 -0400 Phil & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com>
writes:
>Korrin S DaArdain wrote:
>
>> >wish we'd get back into cooking- even the dreaded Cuskynoles!
>> >Phlip
>>
>> Ask and you shall recieve! :)
>
>Y'all ain't from around here, are you?

Why heck no! I is from 'bout two hoops an a haller down yonder.

>Um, I mean, you've joined the list within the last few months,
>haven't you?

Yep, 'ts bin months.

>Can it be you missed the single most recurrent, exhaustive,
>and insane thread the cooks' list has had since its inception?

Cuskynoles! The foul beasts that live in the nightmares of children!
Slithering accross the floor so fast even the cat can't run fast enough!
LOOK OUT ETHEL! ONE IS BEHIND YOU!

>Actually I thought the whole thing was a lot of fun, but then I'm
>known for peculiar tastes in rhetoric ;  )

Fella, you be in da 'rong place. Fun an that nasty varmit 'rhetoric' be
not allowed in these here parts. We have laws aganst yer kind.

>The short version is that HG Cariadoc and I (plus just about everyone
>else) engaged in a long series of debates as to the meaning of the
>original recipe, and the shape of the resulting cuskynoles. Camps
>are divided along the lines that say a cusky is shaped like a
multicelled
>Cadbury fruit-filled chocolate bar, and then there are those who
maintain
>the dish is for a rectangular fruit-filled ravioli.

Tonight on 60 cooks we discuss the meaning of fruit filled pasta, be they
multicelled candy isle creepers or giant ameba from the jelly jar.
Our guests include Cariadoc and Adamantius, and our moderator tonight is
Chief Boyarde.

>Adamantius
>______________________________________
>Phil & Susan Troy
>troy at asan.com

I think that it was one of those threads that I chose to skip because it
had little of intrest to me. I posted the recipe for the fun of it. So
witch is the better thread? Fruit pasta or people that have an alternate
sexual preference.

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir.