[none]

Audra Pinkham Apinkham at ci.lowell.ma.us
Mon Jul 6 08:49:24 PDT 1998

Hi
I'm new to the list and would like you all to know I'm here and give you
a little info about myself.  My name is Audra Pinkham and I have decided
to join the SCA.  I have been involved in teaching children about
medieval times through a class called Knights of the Ring.  This past
semester I included a class on cooking.  Although most of it was limited
to what I could do in a classroom without cooking utensils (most was
done at my home and consisted mainly of breads and cakes).  I have
visited a few web sites on cooking and have checked out some library
books on the subject.  I have actually tried a couple of recipes and was
quite surprised at my kids delighted reaction.  I also realize that I'm
going to have to find a period name, but that's another matter.

Audra Pinkham
apinkham at ci.lowell.ma.us