SC - OT: Fw: Velvet...a passion!

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Mon Jul 6 10:24:23 PDT 1998

<< What, we don't have one yet?  Ras, were all those rabbits  in  that
 recipe really rabbits?????? (yikes!!)>>

Welll. . .anyway I realized that in the descriptions of us for the picture I
did forget an important bit. . .in my kitchen at home I have a black Persian
kitten following me around, so I guess we do have one. . .

Noemi