SC - alcohol content in beer

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Thu Jul 9 07:22:55 PDT 1998

Micaylah asked:

>I've never given birth and really have no plans to do so, but I've heard it
>gets better after a while. BTW, are these diet restrictions your choice or
>medically imposed? My sister and almost everyone I know didn't restrict
>themselves, just watched what they ate and drank. A small dram of alcohol
>occasionally doesn't hurt. Nothing is bad for pregnant women in moderation,
>except maybe an irritable partner. But then, that may not be bad for the
>mother but could get your partner hurt. :)

Actually, I got very into reading up on getting pregnant and then what to
check in your diet after you were pregnant.  That is where I found most of
the restrictions.  I am sure I am over reacting a bit.  I have only have
three drinks with caffeine since I found out I was pregnant about a month
ago.  That cut me from my normal 1-2 Dr. Peppers a day down to none.  Alot
of what I can not eat right now is due to the morning sickness. I am lucky
to be able to eat 5 bites of anything without getting sick right now.  And I
can't cook in my kitchen if any raw meat is involved.  Hamburger is the
worst.

Murkial

Christi Redeker
Compaq Computer Corporation