SC - excperimenting...

jeffrey stewart heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 9 08:36:54 PDT 1998

Salut!
Bear sent me some information on ways to keep barm for later use, and I am
going to be testing them out soon...
I hvae a couple faggots of straw that I dipped in barm (from Mead) and are
drying, as well as a plate on which I have been evaporating some of the
barm, so as to make a disk.  When these are done, I will try a batch now,
using the dried yeast to make a leaven and then I will do another such
batch in a week and a half.  I'll let you know how they come out...

Yours in service.
Cu drag,
Bogdan